** Sale **

28ten

Guv'nor
The boys and I have been tidying the workshop and generally sorting duplicate items and  stuff that I am not going to use in the near future, whilst I focus my 7mm efforts on building Hydraulics.  I am ashamed to say I have two MMP 08's and I thought I only had one  :-[

Everything is untouched and in original boxes. full retail price in brackets and all prices less postage, but I will be at Bristol show in January. Any offers by pm please

16 metres of C&L hi ni flexitrack  ?70  (Retail ?84)
MMP 08 and Slaters wheels ?150  (Retail ?188)
Southwark bridge models GWR Toad late version ?60 (?75)
Slaters milk tank  ?40 (?48)
Parkside GWR 20 ton loco coal wagon ?20

I have some other bits to go through C&L chairs, S7 wheels and a couple of Colin Waite kits

marsa69

Western Thunderer
Dibs on the C+L track and associated bits i.e. the chairs. Need to speak to someone first then I'll PM you if I definitely want them, if that's OK with you Cynric?

28ten

Guv'nor
marsa69 said:
Dibs on the C+L track and associated bits i.e. the chairs. Need to speak to someone first then I'll PM you if I definitely want them, if that's OK with you Cynric?
Ok I will dig out the parts, I think there are enough parts and rail for one turnout, Inc crossing V and point blades, and some plain track

28ten

Guv'nor
marsa69 said:
You beauty  :D Funny old thing, I have a turnout or three to build  :))
I have just been through the box and there is a complete kit for the chairs and timbers for a turnout (7PK101B) + a V and switch rail kit (7SN106)  assorted loose chairs and sleepers, and ten 18inch lengths of N/S rail

S

Simon Dunkley

28ten said:
I'm not sure! I found an RG7 I didn't know about as well....
Well, that would do nicely to power one bogie of a class 22, or indeed to power a 14xx...

28ten

Guv'nor
I'm pretty sure it is the low speed gearbox.
Simon, I'm not a great fan of RG7's because of the infamous whine.
Mr TV I will get in touch  :D