Problem uploading Files

adrian

Flying Squad
That worked like it used to. Please can some one else test to confirm.

I'll save you the boredom of technical details but the hosting company have applied a security fix which on first impression seems to work.

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Just want to check..... Is anyone else having to refresh pages to get photos, because I still am. In fact the refresh isn't always opening all the pictures. Only an irritation, not a complaint.

Brian

JimG

Western Thunderer
Just want to check..... Is anyone else having to refresh pages to get photos, because I still am. In fact the refresh isn't always opening all the pictures. Only an irritation, not a complaint.

Yes, I have had the problem this afternoon. I normally use Firefox and I couldn't see all the pictures on the latest message in the drawing instruments thread. Some appeared when the message was called up and after Ctrl-F5 a few more appeared, but I never got all of the pictures after repeated attempts. I changed to Chrome, and when the same message was called up, several pictures were not displaying, but after Ctrl-F5, they all appeared.

Jim.

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Yeah, I've started to get issues with pictures not displaying today - and a lot of 403 (permission denied) errors when I do a <ctrl+F5> refresh.

Steph

ICH60

Western Thunderer
Hi
For information I am using Safari. Still having problems load images. Refreshing pictures but some still missing and then I get sometimes
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Interestingly I just had a banner in a box while typing this message saying the same thing. Had to cancel the box then I could continue typing.

Ian

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
I'm not getting the Forbidden message - well, in truth I did once today - but I tried to open all the photos in the drawing instruments thread using Chrome and had much the same experience as JimG.

Brian

adrian

Flying Squad
Hi, no problem I'm glad you have highlighted it - I have been seeing the same problem and have raised it with the hosting company to see if they can track down the problem.

simond

Western Thunderer
I may have spoken/posted too soon.

some images appear as a blank area with an outline containing a text (address?) string, and I just got a “forbidden” when I tried to go the “next” page but if I touched the page number it worked. I was in George T’s loco thread at the time.

hth
Simon