2mm Oh well

Mike W

Western Thunderer
Didn't know about the 2mm Jumbo kit - sounds interesting. The range of really nice 2mm scale kits seems to have expanded enormously in recent years. I would have thought a Jumbo might struggle with that train in real life though.

Joe's Garage

Western Thunderer
A question John, in some of the photos you have the Mathison(?) PO wagons on the line, are theses still available or do you know where I may find them?

Thanks

Julian

john lewsey

Western Thunderer
A question John, in some of the photos you have the Mathison(?) PO wagons on the line, are theses still available or do you know where I may find them?

Thanks

Julian
Hi Julián as far as I know they are not available any more. They do come up on ebay from time to time but are usually quite expensive. Its a shame as they are quite delightful models
John

Joe's Garage

Western Thunderer
Hi John

I have just seen that Rails of Sheffield are advertising new Mathison PO wagons due mid 2022. They are quoted at £19.95…quite expensive but tempting.

A question, how do you cope with modelling in 2, 4 and 7 mm scales. All very nicely done in Spain!

All the best

Julian

adrian

Flying Squad
Hi John

I have just seen that Rails of Sheffield are advertising new Mathison PO wagons due mid 2022. They are quoted at £19.95…quite expensive but tempting.

A question, how do you cope with modelling in 2, 4 and 7 mm scales. All very nicely done in Spain!

All the best

Julian
Thanks for the info - also limited run of 200 of each livery. Who knows if successful maybe a few more will be offered.