O-Gauge Online Event next Saturday 12th

JasonD

Western Thunderer
Just in case you've stopped looking at the Exhibitions threads, and you like O-Gauge. Go there now!!

The Trader list will be coming very soon, maybe tomorrow!

Anyone remember the old computer screen definitions? Here's a model train version:
- if it's there and you can see it, get your wallet ready
- if it's there and you can't see it, ask the man to move his camera
- if it's not there and you can see it, that's its box
- if it's not there and you can't see it, it's sold :(

Have fun!!
Jason

Last edited:

JasonD

Western Thunderer
Hi Jordan
I'll be strolling :cool: down the aisleway(!?!), but for the moment I don't know who's there. Second-hand??
Did I mention I moved into my new home the week before March's lockdown :eek:, so I'm still working :drool: on a list of what I realistically don't need any more :(

Jason

JasonD

Western Thunderer
Here's the current Trader list for the GOG's Virtual Trader Event this Saturday. It's still growing. Don't forget, everyone's invited!

Attachments

• List of Traders 09 12 2020.pdf
    109.8 KB · Views: 32

JasonD

Western Thunderer
No, I'm not a fan of .pdf files either, so here's a Word .doc version

Attachments

• List of Traders 09 12 2020.doc
    94.5 KB · Views: 10

Lancastrian

Western Thunderer
The new Wiki webpage we'll be using is currently being tested and tested and tested and updates are ongoing to iron out any potential issues. Traders continue to be added and will hopefully be finalised for 18:00 on Friday evening.
Some traders have "special offers" available on the day/weekend.

Ian

Genghis

Western Thunderer
Gladiator has a special offer - 5% discount - for items bought using the code available through the show. If it's not in stock we will honour the reduction for items reserved with a deposit. Cannot promise delivery dates though as we are still waiting on etches to complete about 200 kits......

David