NMRS

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
A friend at club needs some buffers which were previously available from NMRS. I believe that, since the sad demise the NMRS business has been taken over but I can't remember by whom.

Can anyone help with advice, please?

Brian

daifly

Western Thunderer
I ordered several sets of different types from Invertrain a few days ago. Chris Smith emailed to say "I am waiting for fresh supplies of these buffers to come in, so will be in contact as soon as they arrive"
I don't know how extensive the shortages are.
Dave

Sorry taken such a while, been busy with Guildex etc
However attached a pic of Grahams details
Michael

Attachments

• IMG_2026.JPG
    IMG_2026.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 45

daifly

Western Thunderer
Thank you, Dave. Sorry to say that slow deliveries are the order of the day at the moment.
Brian
Just to finish the story, the buffers I ordered from Invertrain in mid-August were delivered at the beginning of September - just under three weeks waiting.
Dave

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Thank you Michael and Dave.

I understand from Dave that, following the sad demise of NMRS the range is now available from Invertrain. I also knew there were some delays in supply but it sounds as though they are not disastrous.

Brian

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
I too, have had buffers from Chris since the sad passing of Grham Jones without issue or out of the ordinary delay.
In my experience of dealing with Chris, if there is any kind of issue or question about your order he is straight on the phone to discuss it with you.
I have no affiliation with Invertrain beyond being a satisfied customer.

daifly

Western Thunderer
As I mentioned in post #5, the delay to my order was simply due to the buffers that I had ordered being temporarily out of stock. That the order was still fulfilled in less than three weeks was entirely satisfactory and Chris Smith (Mr Invertrain) kept me informed of the situation.
Dave

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
My colleague at club has also spoken highly of the service from Chris Smith. The buffers he needs are out of stock but expected soon.

Brian