JLTRT unmade kits

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
I was contacted Yesterday by friend who said would I be interested in some just like the real thing kits, I asked where he had obtained the kits from and he said a mate of his had purchased them from JLTRT and was hoarding them to build them later on, but had split from his wife and had a re-think of what he wanted and decided to sell the surplus kits, I was curious and asked the prices (as JLTRT only sell to individuals I thought it was a con)but when he explained that he had offered them to Rails and was given a price of ?1500 (which he politely refused) he decided to put them on E-Bay

I have just been on the phone to the bloke who's selling them and he said that you are welcome to examine the kits before you buy them and he will answer any questions you have at all he also stated that the kits have been checked the minute he recieved them and any defective parts were obtained from JLTRT before they were put into the modelling pile

According to the list I have in my sticky little mits at the moment

All coaches are post 58 versions

(PWR5) MARK 1 BSK COMMONWEALTH BOGIES AND GUARDS KIT ?160

(PWR5) MARK 1 BSK WITH BR MK1 BOGIES AND GUARDS KIT ?160

(PWR4) MARK 1 FK WITH COMMONWEALTH BOGIES ?150

(PWR4) MARK 1 FK WITH COMMONWEALTH BOGIES ?150

(PWR19) MARK 1 RB Dia24 BUFFET CAR WITH BR MK1 BOGIES & A SET OF WHEELS (SEALED) ?180

(

(PWR 3) MARK 1 TSO WITH COMMONWEALTH BOGIES & A SET OF WHEELS ?180

(PWR17) MARK 1 SK WITH COMMONWEALTH BOGIES ?150

(PWR17) MARK 1 SK WITH COMMONWEALTH BOGIES ?150

(PWR8) MARK 1 FO COMMONWEALTH BOGIES ?150

(PWR8) MARK 1 FO COMMONWEALTH BOGIES ?150

(PWR7) MARK 1 BCK WITH BR MK1 BOGIES & SET OF WHEELS (SEALED) ?180

(PWR7) MARK 1 BCK WITH BR MK1 BOGIES & SET OF WHEELS (SEALED) ?180

(PWR9) MARK 1 CK WITH BR MK1 BOGIES & SET OF WHEELS (SEALED) ?180

(PWR9) MARK 1 CK WITH BR MK1 BOGIES & SET OF WHEELS (SEALED) ?180

SET OF BR MK1 BOGIES ?20

(PWRL12) CLASS 25/2 25313 LATTER DAY VERSION KIT ?380

(PWRL18) CLASS 37 37372 LATTER DAY VERSION KIT ?380

please feel free to ask me any questions you have and remember you can look and check them yourself before you buy

this is not a con

Ian

Admin note
Ian asked permission to post this and I agreed.
***** I have seen the proof of purchase from JLTRT listing and authenticating each individual item that is for sale here ******
If you have any questions or wish to purchase please PM Ian

Thank you

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Any body want any thing else from the list as very shortly I am going to put it up on RM web

Ian

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
I have spoken to the gentleman who's selling the kits tonight and he has spoken to Laurie at JLTRT and he is sending him a list of all of his purchases that he has made in the last 4 years which with proof from JLTRT hopefully will re-assure people that this is legitimate and as the gentleman said the list is available for anyone to see

Ian

marsa69

Western Thunderer
he had offered them to Rails and was given a price of ?1500 (which he politely refused)

I don't think I'd have been so polite :twisted: I bet they were gutted when he told them no :laugh:

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
iploffy said:
I have spoken to the gentleman who's selling the kits tonight and he has spoken to Laurie at JLTRT and he is sending him a list of all of his purchases that he has made in the last 4 years which with proof from JLTRT hopefully will re-assure people that this is legitimate and as the gentleman said the list is available for anyone to see

Ian

I now have a complete list of everything sold to the gentleman from JLTRT you are very welcome to look at it it covers 5 years worth of purchases.

Ian

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Do you remember this , well there has been a change in the circumstances most of the stock has gone and the fellow who purchased it from JLTRT has died. My mate has just asked me for last orders as he is putting the last 12 or so coaches on Ebay. No more loco's just coaches.

Give me your final orders please.

Ian