Hello from Eastbourne

Kev G

Hello and thank you for letting me join the forum. I got back into railway modelling about 15 years ago after a very long break, and have built two layouts since then. The first was a Southern Railway terminus serving a fictional seaside town in the 1930's, and the second was another fictional terminus but this time set during the 1950's in the South London area called Waddon South. I have always wanted to model the London, Brighton & South Coast Railway but have never done so mainly due to not having any experience in kit-building locos or rolling stock, which used to a necessity for pre-grouping layouts. Now of course all that has changed and more and more ready-to-run stock is becoming available, so the time has come to get stuck in to the Edwardian era! The layout will be a small through station (space is an issue as the layout is being built in a small box room) and will be an imaginary station on a real line, namely the West Croydon-Wimbledon branch. I will post photos of the build as the layout progresses. In the mean time here are a couple of shots of my previous layout.
Kev

Attachments

• IMG_4469.JPG
    IMG_4469.JPG
    332.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4525.JPG
    IMG_4525.JPG
    284.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4421.JPG
    IMG_4421.JPG
    343.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4464.JPG