EIleen’s Emporium

BrushType4

Western Thunderer
I’ve heard in the last hour or so the EIleen’s Emporium have unfortunately gone into liquidation.

Statement from Derek Russan.

"I am very sorry to have to tell you that Russan Limited, trading as Eileens Emporium has ceased trading and appointed liquidators. We have done our best to send out all the stock we have for pre-paid orders. I am sorry that we were not able to complete all of them. Any claims against the business should be sent to: Christine Vaines, Begbies Traynor, Suite C 11 Kingsmead Square, Bath, BA1 2AB | T: 01225 316 040| Email Christine.Vaines@btguk.com"

djparkins

Western Thunderer
Sad indeed. I cannot help but wonder how much more of the basic infrastructure for the serious end of the modelling hobby will go before this period passes.

Richard Gawler

Western Thunderer
This is really sad news. Whenever I bought things from Eileen's the order arrived complete and swiftly and everything was top quality. Yes I suppose the tools I bought will last me a lifetime but this isn't much consolation to their employees and I will find myself searching multiple other suppliers to find additional items - Eileen's had most of everything under one roof :(

James Spooner

Western Thunderer
Yes, it is sad indeed. I took a delivery of brass section only a week ago; not sure where I will be able to source such things in the future as Eileen’s was the go to place.

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Not actually to my knowledge. A consideration we ought to speak to Phil about at first hand. However, Phil is quite selective about the exhibitions he attends. As a one man band he has little choice. However, his mail order service is first class.

I comment only as a satisfied customer both personally and commercially and have no relationship with the business otherwise.

Brian

DavidB

Western Thunderer
Yes, it is sad indeed. I took a delivery of brass section only a week ago; not sure where I will be able to source such things in the future as Eileen’s was the go to place.
Hobby Holidays / Phil Atkinson has an extensive range of metal sections, rods & tubes as well as other useful things.

Hopefully the former Bill Bedford range will not be lost
Available from Wizard Models / Andrew Hartshorn. The website takes a bit of negotiating but there is a lot of stuff there.