Adding salutations

Joe's Garage

Western Thunderer
I have gone into my profile to add a little salutation after I sign off my threads etc. But when I put a new thread or respond it doesn't seem to appear. I did save it so I guess I need to do something else. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
Julian

Joe's Garage

Western Thunderer
I have just had a look and have noticed that the salutations do not appear on a few members who had little footnotes/salutations call it what you will. Has this disappeared from WT?
Thanks
Julian

Joe's Garage

Western Thunderer
Hi Graham
I checked my preferences and this is what they are. Still no salutations.
Screenshot_20230629-182802.png

Is it something to do with my browser? I have Google Chrome.

Cheers
Julian

Osgood

Western Thunderer
You do have them - we can see them, even if you (for some strange reason) cannot.

Screenshot of your post above:

Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

Richard Gawler

Western Thunderer
When I browse the mobile version of the site using Thunderbird, the signature lines are hidden in portrait mode and appear if I turn the phone round to get a landscape view.

Joe's Garage

Western Thunderer
So am I Paul!! The quote is nothing academic just a Catalan politician in the local town to our house where local elections were being held. It was his "sound bite".
It made me think that as time seems to be flickering away so fast the older we get it is important that what we do today affects the future.
My example being if you skimp on the baseboard construction then the next stage of the modelling will be affected......I speak from experience!
Julian