50 ft stanier/LMS BG

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Hi guy's, i dont suppose anyone has a scale 7mm drawing of a 50 ft stanier/LMS BG that they could scan and let me have a copy :thumbs:. I have a 57 ft body that i am thinking of shortening to a 50 ft but need to know if the window appertures are in the same place or if they are quite abit different.

Rob :wave:

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
Hi Rob, I don't have a drawing but I do have a 50' Period I LMS full brake that I could measure up for you - I believe the window positions are the same as on the Period III version

G

Graham Powell

I may have an old Skinley drawing of one as I built one years ago. About a month ago I was given another one which unfortunately has the same number as my own model.
I'll have a look and see a bit later
rgds
Graham Powell

G

Graham Powell

Hi Rob, Apologies, just had a look and I cannot find the drawing I was looking for. I have the 42ft luggage van and I must have had the full brake because I've made two. One in plasticard and another one in card. My collection of drawings is vast but a lot of them have faded as they were given to me and are very old. Still can't find the GWR 2-4-2 tank I've been looking for.....
rgds
Graham Powell