I've made quite a few of David Mills "Sixteen Mills" laser cut 10mm kits. So a very short run of the MWR brake was sort of commisioned by a few G3 interested parties. So the 3mm MDF sheets appeared. The slotting and laminating worked very well, the fit being excellent. The roof skeleton, all halving joints, again went together with no problems. Although the parts include laminated axleguards, which work very well in the 10mm version, I decided to use Williams Models running gear, providing sprung axleboxes and Slaters wheels. The brake gear supplied, although cut mdf, fitted very nicely. So far I've progressed up to applying the strapping, laser cut in thin card. Next on the list is bolt detail and handrails.