Hi chaps, As the heading says, “ brief “ as my usual poison is enamel paint when it comes to weathering. So I brought some of this “ Rust it “ from Squires to see if it was any good. To be honest I was not impressed at all, I could not get the pigment to really flow into all the nooks and crannies, of which there are many on these particular type of wagon. I then tried the " dark rust " to see if that would tone down the light rust which to me looked more like Heinz tomato soup ! Horrendous! The paint pigment was much too thick in my opinion, so I went to work with a glass fibre brush to virtually scratch most of the " soup " off.... There was nothing for it, so out came the air brush and I thought I'd try some acrylic paint through the air brush. I like to think that I rescued what was turning out to be a pigs ear. I cannot master acrylics when using paint brushes, but I'm quite impressed when applied through an airbrush. Above is how I make my detachable loads using a couple of Brillo pads, card and some real crushed coal. I managed to weather 4 of these wagons today, so I'm fairly happy with the outcome, eventually. I will let the paint harden over night and then I will finish off with some weathering powders tomorrow. Regards, Martyn.